Pages

Primark Haul!

Sunday 4 August 2013

So after the generosity of all my lovely family and friends, I had lots of vouchers and birthday money to spend.
This is the first lot of things I picked up on my shopping trip to primark this week.


20130804-171752.jpg</
Maxi skirt £10
Cardigan £4.90
Satchel £9
Shoes £6

As I've said before, I'm in love with the colour orange just now which you can clearly see from my latest maxi skirt purchase. And the cardigan goes perfect with it which is an added bonus.
I've been after a satchel for a while now too, but I didn't want to spend too much so this £9 one was exactly what I wanted. Hopefully it will b strong enough to hold my ipad and books when I go back to uni!
And the cute studded shoes are just another pair of shoes for my work. They are actually quite comfortable too!






20130804-172210.jpg
Maxi Skirt ❤

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS