Upton Girl
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About Me
PR
Follow Me!
Saturday, 10 August 2013
Hey all!
Just a wee note to say please follow me on twitter @kit_kat_chunky!
X :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Search
Popular Posts
Lush Bath Bomb Review
If there is one brand I can't live without, it has to be Lush! I was babysitting my little cousin a few weeks ago and I had nipped into...
Santa has been! // What I Got For Christmas!
Hello Everyone!! I'm back after a short festive break and I thought I'd show you all you nosy parkers (like me) what I got for Chri...
Blogmas Day 1 | Blogmas Giveaway!
Aloha Everyone! This year I have decided to (attempt to) take part in Blogmas! I'm hoping it will encourage me to blog more regularly t...
Lush Snow Fairy Review!
Christmas time is my favourite time of year. I just love cosy nights in, bright lights, big scarves and obviously, the lush christmas range!...
Primark Haul September Part 2!
I wasn't supposed to be shopping today but it was raining and I needed an umbrella so I just "nipped into Primark." Needless ...
Primark Haul!
So after the generosity of all my lovely family and friends, I had lots of vouchers and birthday money to spend. This is the first lot of th...
Fashion | Gymwear Haul
Aloha! I recently joined my local gym as part of my attempts to get in shape for my wedding! I know I've got just over a year to go but...
Recent Homeware Purchases
Aloha! As you will know, I've recently moved into a new house, which can only mean one thing...homeware shopping!! Here is some of my...
Hello 2015!
Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a wonderful NYE! I thought I would do a little post on my resolutions for the year ahead! 1. To s...
January Primark Haul
Today I decided to go for a little wander to Primark. I wanted to get some new bed sheets and a pair of plain black plimsoles for work. Here...
Blog Archive
►
2017
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
2016
(28)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(10)
►
2015
(93)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(14)
►
2014
(102)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(9)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
▼
2013
(28)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
▼
August
(6)
Uh oh I went shopping again...
Forever 21 Haul
New Running Shoes!
Primark Pj's
Follow Me!
Primark Haul!
►
July
(3)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2017
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
2016
(28)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(10)
►
2015
(93)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(14)
►
2014
(102)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(9)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
▼
2013
(28)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
▼
August
(6)
Uh oh I went shopping again...
Forever 21 Haul
New Running Shoes!
Primark Pj's
Follow Me!
Primark Haul!
►
July
(3)
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY
DESIGNER BLOGS
No comments:
Post a Comment