Pages

Lifestyle | TheSundayPost - 7th February

Sunday 7 February 2016

Aloha! Another week has passed already and here I am writing another Sunday post. I just don't know where the weekend goes! Here is what I've been up to this week!

I captured this pretty photo on Monday on my way to work. These are nacreous clouds and could been seen all over Edinburgh! I thought they were so pretty with all the rainbow colours!

This week's throwback Thursday! We've started looking into the possibility of making a very special trip to NYC next year - more to come on that one!

I've never been so happy to see Friday! I've reduced my hours to working 4 day weeks for the next few months and I can't wait to just chill out on my extra day off! I miss being a student!

This weekend was spent watching rubbish TV with a little tipple! We got these valentines edition tennents lager bottles in our local Tesco. I thought the Scottish slogans on the front were pretty funny! And I'm such a classy lady with my tennents lager obviously!

So now the countdown to Thursday evening is on! I finally have an appointment with the knee consultant this week so I can get my useless knee sorted out!
Have a fabulous week!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS