Pages

Lifestyle | TheSundayPost - 28th February

Sunday 28 February 2016

Aloha! Who can believe we are already heading into the 3rd month of the year?! We will soon be entering the 'less than a year until our wedding' period! February has been a bit of a quiet month. I've been stuck in a bit of a rut of working all week and being so tired by the weekend that I sit on the sofa all weekend in my PJ's!
Here is what I've been up to this week!
1 & 2 - I had Monday off work as I still have a few annual leave days to use before the end of March. I had spent the whole weekend in the house so I decided to get out and go for a walk! I picked a cracking day to do this as the sun was shining. It was still super cold though! I was trying not to fall on the ice whilst taking these pictures!
3 - I bought this cute little jug whilst I was out on Monday. It's obviously not meant for flowers but I think it looks cute! I've got a full haul featuring this jug coming soon!
4 - I couldn't resist these PJ's in Tesco the other night. They were reduced from £16 to £9. I used to have a cat called Puddy after my mum kept saying tweetie bird's 'I tawt I saw a puddy-tat' saying! The name just stuck! Unfortunately he died about 6 months after we took him in (he was a stray that starting living in our greenhouse). We think he may have had cancer and his owners dumped him rather than face the big vet bills to manage his illness. Poor puddy! At least we gave him a comfy, loving home to live out his last 6 months! 

So now we are moving into March, which will hopefully be another good month! Hopefully I'll find the energy to get out the house a bit more as we move into Spring! 

And just incase you missed it, you can find my blog from this week about Yankee Candle for Spring 2016 HERE.

Have a great week!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS