Pages

Hello 2015!

Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a wonderful NYE! 
I thought I would do a little post on my resolutions for the year ahead! 
1. To start saving for a mortgage deposit - We've been renting a flat for over 2 years now. Don't get me wrong, I love our wee flat but I think it's time for us to find something to call our own! Of course, I'm fully expecting it to take me a few years to save up, especially because I have a spending problem!
2. To lose 2 stone by May - In May we are heading to Mexico as a treat for finishing uni. I've put a lot of weight on over the festive period and although I've been heavier, it would be nice to look slimmer in my holiday photos, especially as I'm spending a lot of money to get there! I'm planning on starting Hot Yoga classes and going back on my diet on the 12th January!
3. To be more organised! - In 2014 there were many instances where I had huge breaks from blogging because I had let masses of work pile up! I'd like to stop leaving all my uni work to the last minute so that this doesn't happen this year!
4. To secure a full time job after uni - I'd really like to stay working where I am just now, but I would need to be offered full time work! Hopefully this will happen in the near future! 

That is everything I've come up with so far! I'm sure I will end up adding to them during the year! What are your new year's resolutions? 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh Mexico! Exciting. What diet are you on?

    http://www.thewanderlustentries.com/blog/my-5-travel-resolutions-for-2015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was on the hairy bikers diet from September to November and I lost a stone but i've put it all back on over Xmas! It's a really good diet though! Lots of hearty, tasty meals! :) x

      Delete
    2. Wow a stone is good though, well done! Sounds like a good diet. I was on Cambridge for ages x

      Delete
    3. Thank you! Aw I've heard of lots of people doing the Cambridge diet. Is it good? x

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS