Pages

Primark Haul! (October 2013)

Friday 4 October 2013

Eeeek! My favourite kind of post! 

Last weekend my mum and I went into town for a little spending spree! I had just been paid so it was the perfect time for a primark haul! 

Image

 

This was the first item I picked up. This was £4 and has a lovely chiffon back with a big loop cutaway! I plan on wearing this to work with leggings or with a black skirt and tights! 

Image

 

I'm an absolute sucker for Primark Pyjamas and these were only £5! I love how cosy and soft they are! 

Image

 

I absolutely fell in love with this cardigan the moment I saw it! It was £14 which is more than I normally pay for a cardigan in Primark but I just had to have it. It is burgundy (my favourite!) and sparkly (another favourite!) with gold and black detailing. I wore it to Uni today and it was warm enough to run from the car in the rain and also cool enough to prevent me overheating in the stuffy classrooms. 

Image

 

Next up is these burgundy leggings. I really liked the quilted panels at the top and I think these will look nice with ugg boots in the winter. They are also a nice thick material which is a bonus! These were £6. Image

I then got this lovely sparkly black skirt. I probably won't wear this much but I'm possibly planning on wearing it at Christmas time as it looks very festive! This was £6. It feels quite thin and flimsy though so I'm hoping it will be okay to wear with just tights! 

Image

 

Now on to the accessories! I'm not planning on buying a new winter coat this year so I'm buying some new accessories to go with it. My coat is burgundy tartan and it's bum-length wool coat, So this wooly hat will look awesome with it! And a bargain at only £3. The knitted headband was £1.50. I bought a few of these last year and I never wore them as I thought they looked a bit silly on me. However I've had them on a few times in the last few weeks (mainly to keep my hair out my way) and they look so much better now I've grown my hair a lot longer! 

Image

 

Next, I got these sparkly studded shoes for £4 in the sale. I have to wear black shoes to work so I've been buying lots of patterned black shoes and so far I've not been told off! These are actually very comfy for primark shoes! The pants were £1. Anyone who knows me will know I'm obsessed with anything cat print! I'm definately a self-proclaimed cat lady! So when I saw these I had to get them to add to my cat-clothing collection! 

Image

 

And finally I picked up these hair accessories! I've been wearing my hair down a lot lately but clipping back the front bits as they are very frizzy and NEVER sit right! So i grabbed this set of 2 hair clips for £1. Then I got these 2 hairbands in the sale. The cream one was £1 and the black fake-hair braided one was only 50p! I saw a girl at Uni wearing a similar hairband the other day so I thought I would give them a try! 

So that's everything for this Primark Haul! What's you favourite item? Have you done a primark haul recently? I'd love to see your posts so drop me a comment in the box below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS