Pages

Life Lately

Monday 12 October 2015

Aloha! Time has passed by so quickly these last few months and I've been a terrible blogger, posting zero new posts! But I'm back, and I'd just like to say a huge thanks to everyone who has continued reading my posts, even although there have been no new ones! 
I thought I'd do a little catch up post to get back into the swing of things, so here's what I've been up to lately!


1 - I've been having hours of fun playing around with the new snapchat update. Sad I know. If you don't already follow me, you can add me on katiemccann92 for lots of selfies and food snaps.
2 - We had a pretty freakishly hot September here in Scotland. This meant lots of lunches outdoors which I love. My work is behind a church and I really enjoy sitting in the Church grounds with my lunch and a magazine. It's really peaceful and relaxing, especially when my work is so manic! 
3 - I decided to go back to brunette! I was getting bored of being blonde, and my hair grows so fast that the upkeep was becoming unmanageable. I was having to go to the hairdressers every 4 weeks, which is not good for my bank balance, not to mention my hair! 
4, 5 & 6 - I've been wedding planning like mad! We had our first venue viewing at the end of August, and hopefully another one this weekend. I've been practicing my macaroon baking, just in case I decide to bake my own macaroon tower cake (unlikely). And I've bought every wedding magazine out there in! I just can't help it!

So that has been about it since I last blogged!
Hopefully it won't be so long until next my post! 
Have a great week! 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS