Pages

Lifestyle | TheSundayPost - 20th March

Sunday 20 March 2016

Aloha! Happy first day of Spring! Finally, Winter is over!
Here is what I've been up to this week!
1 & 2 - On Tuesday night, the northern lights were visible over Edinburgh! I was at my mum's house for tea so we went out in the car to try and get some good pictures. Unfortunately it was very misty and cloudy but I did manage to get these 2 pictures! I was so excited!
3 - I finally managed to fit back into my tartan pinafore dress! I love this dress but I'd put too much weight on for it. Thanks to my fitness drive lately, I've managed to lose half a stone in 2 weeks and it fits again!
4 - And here is a lovely attractive picture of me after a run. This snapchat filter made me laugh so much. You can add me on snapchat at katiemccann92 for more funny faces and food pictures!

Have a fab week!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS