Pages

Lush Bath Bomb Review

Monday 21 October 2013

If there is one brand I can't live without, it has to be Lush! 

I was babysitting my little cousin a few weeks ago and I had nipped into Primark to grab some hair clips so my other half took my cousin to Lush to get out the rain! 

Whilst in there he treated me to this lovely bath bomb! (Direct Link)

Image

 

It is probably just as well I wasn't with him at the time otherwise I would have bought this plus the rest of the shop! 

Anyway, I was feeling particularly stressed after a long day at work and uni the other day so I thought I would run myself a nice bath and try this out! 

Image

Image

 

From the appearance of the bath bomb, I totally didn't expect this lovely purple colour! 

It smelt great too! It was a very rich, fruity smell! The bathroom smelt amazing for ages after! And there was no stains on the bath after I let the water away either so my landlord can't complain!! 

The scent of the bomb stuck to my skin for at least 12 hours after which I would say is pretty good! Normal shower gel scents don't normally last anymore than 15 minutes on my skin!! 

I would definitely recommend trying this bath bomb! I am definitely adding these and other Lush items to my Christmas list! 

Have you tried any Lush products lately? I'd love to read your posts! Drop me a comment in the box below! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Mm, this one is deceptively lovely, isn't it? It looks so boring, but it's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I can't wait for payday to go buy some more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, Lush product is amazing! Their fridge face creams are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You! I've not tried that product before but i'll look out for it! My favourite product from Lush is the Snow Fairy Christmas shower gel! I've got a review of it coming soon! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great! I will look out for it ;) x

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS