Pages

Lush Snow Fairy Review!

Thursday 24 October 2013

Image

Christmas time is my favourite time of year. I just love cosy nights in, bright lights, big scarves and obviously, the lush christmas range! 

I was sooooo excited when this returned to the shops! Snow fairy is described as having the scent of candy floss and pear drops. When you open the bottle, be prepared for your whole bathroom to be filled with the scent. It is powerful and a little goes a long way! (as you can see I've not used much out of this bottle despite using it every day for 2 weeks). 

It sounds creepy but I find myself popping the lid on this and just sitting sniffing the bottle. I don't know why but the smell just makes me instantly happy! The scent clings to you for hours after showering. In fact, I've noticed I can still be able to smell it on my skin up to 12 hours later! 

In my opinion, this is an absolute must-have! You can purchase it HERE. Don't let the price put you off! It is worth every penny! 

2 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS