Pages

TheSundayPost

Sunday 9 November 2014

Aloha everyone! As I write this post I'm currently on a train heading back from Aberdeen, where I've been visiting my best friend! 
So here is what I've been up to this week: 
 A rather late anniversary present arrived for my other half on Monday. I spent ages trying to track these cigars down for him! I finally sourced a box in Poland! 

A week would not be complete without a cat photo obviously! 

Red cups are back at Starbucks! It's officially Christmas! Woohoo! 

On Thursday we went to a Christmas sampler day at a local restaurant. It was a lovely night after a rather depressing day at uni! Post to come next week about this! 

On Friday's we get free Krispy Kreme doughnuts with our stationary order! Mmm! 

As I already mentioned, I've been visiting my best friend in Aberdeen this weekend! It was so good to see her as it's been a while! We had a nice night at the amusements and TGI Fridays, then drinking lambrini in her flat! Haha! 
And now it's home to get ready for work tomorrow! Boo! 
Hope you all have all had a great week! Xxx 





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a fun week. I've never been to Aberdeen so it'd be lovely to see a post on that :) Happy anniversary too btw! Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It has been quite a fun week! Aberdeen is great! There's plenty of fun things to do and a good nightlife!
      x

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS