Pages

Concrete jungle where dreams are made...

Thursday 30 January 2014

Okay, so for the last 18 months I have been saving like mad for my very special holiday to New York! As some of you may know, I turned 21 in 2013 and I always said I wanted to go for my birthday. Circumstances meant I didn't quite get away in Summer but on 2nd January 2014 I set off on my travels with my lovely man! 

The trip started with disaster of course! I woke up at 5am, all excited, only to find out our flight had been cancelled due to a snow storm in New York! Cue lots of screaming, crying and moaning about how unfair it is! Of course I refused to take no for an answer. I headed to the airport anyway and managed to get booked on a later flight with no hassle at all! (Thanks, British Airways!) 

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="650"]Image My favourite photo from our trip! Central Park in the snow![/caption]

Anyway, the main point of this post is the shopping! OMG the shops are just sooooo good! Of course I was there during the January sales so everything was sooo cheap! 

Image

  1. NYPD Hoodie: I just had to have this. I love a baggy hoodie for lounging about in.
  2. I love NY t-shirt: No trip to NY would be complete without one of these obviously! 
  3. Cat print leggings (Forever 21): These are actually PJ's but they are far too pretty to wear to bed so I use them as leggings! 
  4. PJ Set (Forever 21): I also wear the Meow top as a normal top just with a plain cami under it as its a bit see through! 
  5. Sparkle leggings (American Eagle): I love sparkles and these were so unusual. I've not seen anything like them in the UK!

Image

 

  1. Both Checked Shirts (American Eagle): I couldn't decide between the 2 colours and they were in the sale so I just got both! 
  2. Burgundy cable knit jumper (American Eagle)
  3. Popcorn knit cream jumper (Aeropostale): This will look so cute in spring with skinny jeans! 
  4. Beige Cable Knit Jumper (American Eagle)
  5. Pink Juicy Jumper (Juicy Couture): Only $25 in the sale! I've had this on loads and it looks really good! I love baby pink at the moment! 

Image

 

I really needed some new tops for uni so the above is a selection of what I picked up! The white cat one is my favourite! A bargain at $10 from Forever 21! 

Image

 

More hoodies! They are just so cheap in America and I wear them all the time at uni! 

So there we go, a selection of the items I picked up in New York! 

Hope you enjoyed this post! I certainly enjoyed the shopping for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS