Pages

Fashion | Spring Haul

Monday 11 April 2016

Aloha! It's not often I spend money on clothes these days as the wedding saving is in full force, but I had a little trip to the shops with my mum a few weekends ago so I thought I'd do a little Spring Haul post!
Here is what I bought!
Jumper £12.99 - H&M
Leggings £16 - M&S
I bought these leggings for a work night out and wore them with a cream blouse which worked really well. They are super thick and comfy! I wanted a black jumper to go with them so grabbed this one in H&M. I know it's a bit late to be buying jumpers but I live in Scotland so the chances of us having a summer are slim!


Navy Blouse £5 - Primark
Black Cardigan £5 - Primark
Shoes - £6 - Primark
I bought the blouse as I have 2 navy skirts but nothing to go with them! This works well with them and was in the sale so it's a win, win! 
I always grab a black cardigan when I'm in Primark too as you can never have too many! And when it's in the sale, who can resist!
I just love the gold detailed bow on the shoes too! I needed some new black flats for when it finally gets warm enough to take my ugg boots off!

Blouse £4 - H&M
Dress £20 - Tesco
This blouse was in the H&M sale for the bargain price of £4! I've got the same blouse in like 3 different colours and this one will go really well with another of my navy skirts!
I've had my eye on this dress for weeks. Everytime I went to Tesco I would stand and admire it for ages! One day I finally gave in and bought it and I've not looked back! It's great for both work and weekend wear!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS