Pages

Lush Melting Marshmallow Moment Review

Friday 31 January 2014

My other half was asking me the other day if there were any lush products I liked other than snow fairy so he could get ideas for valentines day. Of course I decided to go have a look at all the limited edition products so I could tell him! 

Whilst browsing I got chatting to the sales guy about my love for snow fairy! This led to me buying the gorgeous bath melt! It smells identical to snow fairy!

Image

 

Of course I couldn't wait for my bath last night to use this! 

It was sooooo nice. The smell was just amazing. My bathroom still smells amazing now! 

And the colour was a nice baby pink, so no scrubbing the bath clean! 

I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves snow fairy as much as me! It is one of the more expensive bath bombs at £3.95 each but it is totally worth it! 

 

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS