Pages

Uh oh I went shopping again...

Thursday 15 August 2013

I had a day off today which could only result in one thing...a shopping spree.
I managed to pick up a few lovely bargains on my travels today.


20130815-223247.jpg
Pink leopard dress- New Look £7
Brown leopard dress- Internacionale £6
Rings- New Look £1
Earrings- New Look £1
Shoes- Primark £2

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a big fan of leopard print. These 2 dresses caught my eye and in the sale I definitely couldn't resist. I really didn't need another pair of shoes either but again at £2 it was impossible to resist them!



20130815-223445.jpg
I managed to pick up these six rings for only £1 in New Look. They've reduced lots of the jewellery in the Roam range, most of it to £2 or less!




20130815-224214.jpg
These cute little crystal studs were also reduced to £1. I like simple studded earrings as they don't get caught in my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS