Pages

Fashion | Gymwear Haul

Monday 18 April 2016

Aloha! I recently joined my local gym as part of my attempts to get in shape for my wedding! I know I've got just over a year to go but knowing my track record, it could take a while!
Anyway, I didn't really have much of a gym wardrobe so I decided to have a little spending spree in the hope my gym clothes might make me look like I know what I'm doing ha ha!
So here is what I've bought! 
I bought this because it matches my new trainers (which you'll see later in this post). It's super soft and comfy to wear when working out!
Adidas Climachill Tank - £9
I bought this from Very but I can't see it on their website anymore! This has climachill technology so it is nice and breathable, and keeps you cool!


Because you can't beat some adidas leggings for looking great at the gym!
Puma Graphic Sports Bras - £25
These were again from Very but they don't appear to be on the site anymore. 2 sports bras for £25 was a bit of a bargain I thought! They have the same ones but in plain colours here for £38.

USA Pro Skull Leggings - £10
These are unfortunately out of stock everywhere now (I had a hard time getting them).
I saw these on xameliax's snapchat and I had to track a pair down for myself. The sugar skull print gives me the motivation to get in shape for our honeymoon (we're planning to go to Mexico).
Sweatshirt - £5.99
Trainer Socks £2.99
Both of these are from Decathlon. I was in there killing time one evening, whilst waiting for Mikey and decided to have a browse of the running section. I needed a sweatshirt as it's still bloomin freezing in Scotland on an evening! This one was a bargain and keeps me nice and cosy on late evening runs. I also needed new trainer socks so these were an essential!

Sports Bra - £5
This was a Marks & Spencer sale find! It's a little bit tight on me but I'm sure it will fit better once I lose a little bit of weight! For only £5, you can't really go wrong! It definitely keeps my assets in place!
Running Leggings - £11.99
These were a gift from my mum for Easter and are again from Decathlon. She bought this plain white tee to go with them too! These are made of a super super soft material and feel so lovely! 

And now for the main event! I couldn't resist buying myself some offensively bright running shoes! I'm keeping these as indoor trainers only because I don't want them to get all dirty haha! These are super cushioned inside and they are so comfy! I wish I had shoes this comfy for everyday wear!

So that's me all kitted out for the gym! Now I just need to find the energy to go! Haha!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS