Pages

Recent Homeware Purchases

Thursday 9 July 2015

Aloha! As you will know, I've recently moved into a new house, which can only mean one thing...homeware shopping!!
Here is some of my recent purchases!
Clock - £3.99 B&M
We needed a kitchen clock, and as I have a coffee addiction, this one really appealed to me. And for a bargain £3.99, I can't complain!

Letter Holder - £3.99 B&M
Another B&M purchase. I've always got mail lying about my house so I decided I needed somewhere to keep it all together!

Storage basket - £3.99 B&M
Cookbook Stand - £2.49 Home Bargains
I'm using this storage basket to store all my yankee candle wax tarts in. They were in a glass jar before but I've ended up with so many that I was running out of room!
I was in desperate need of a cook book stand too. Thankfully I'm no longer having to prop my books up against the wall!

Yankee BlackCat Jar Holder - £12.99
Yankee BlackCat Jar Clinger - £2.99 
Granny Smith Yankee Candle - £19.99
Of course, I had to get a few home treats from Yankee Candle. The 2 black cat items were the 2 I was needing to complete the collection. I already have the burner and the tea light holder.

So that's everything I've bought so far. I'm sure there will be plenty more to come! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS