Pages

Fashion | Primark Haul

Monday 2 May 2016

Aloha! I'm back again with another little Primark Haul! I had a cheeky little bonus in my pay packet this month so I decided to treat myself to some new things!
Here is what I bought!

Workout Vests - £3 each
Sports Bra - £3.50
Sports Socks - £2.50 for a 3 pack
As I've mentioned before, I've been going to the gym in an attempt to get in shape for my wedding! I was pleased when I saw that Primark had some offers on their workout clothes! I picked this lovely orange colour as it goes with my new balance trainers that I bought recently! And the black top will make me look slim right?


Cardigan - £6
Blouse - £5.50
It wouldn't be a trip to Primark without me buying a black cardigan! I go through them like nothing on earth! I also spotted this nice black blouse. I was drawn to it because of the unusual gold chain detail on the front. 

Pop-up Storage Bin - £3
Invisible Footies - £2.50 for 5
Bum & Tum Shaper Tights - £3.50
Lace Boxer Briefs - £1 each
Hair Ties - £1
I bought this storage bin to replace my old laundry bin which is falling to bits! I liked the pattern on this and my utility room is black and white so it will go well with it!
These tights are just the best! I've had them before but all my other pairs now have holes in them so it was time for a replacement packet! I like these because I don't have to spend the whole day pulling them up!
I'm sure no one really wants to see what pants I bought but T
these were reduced to £1 each! I'm going to have a proper clear out of my underwear drawer now that I've purchased quite a few new pants recently!
And of course, it wouldn't be a trip to Primark without coming out with socks and hair ties! (even if you don't need them)

I also bought a special little something whilst I was in Primark, but I'll save that for another post!
Primark have some lovely products in just now! I'm gutted I'm not going on holiday this year so I can buy lots of pretty new summer clothes!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS