Pages

Mini Primark Haul // November

Tuesday 12 November 2013

I've been a terrible blogger recently and haven't posted in ages! I've had coursework coming out my eyeballs, but it's all over now so I've got time for a quick post! 

And it is one of my favourites! A primark haul! 

Just a little haul though, because christmas is coming and I'm saving my pennies for a very special holiday just after christmas! 

Image

 

Cardigan £6

This was very boring purchase but I'm always in need of black cardigans for work. This felt a bit thicker than my usual primark cardigans so it will do nicely for the winter months!

Image

 

Super Cosy tights- £3.50

I've become a big fan of dresses and tights in the last few months. Because I usually walk to work I definitely need these to keep my legs warm! Especially when it starts snowing which, judging by the cold air, isn't too far away!! 

Image

 

Sweatpants £3

Not the most fashionable of items, but I bought these purely for lounging about the house on my days off! (and running to the corner shop for my daily can of diet coke!) They were in the sale for £3 and are my favourite colour so they will do nicely for what I need them for. 

Image

 

Fleece Nightdress £4

How amazingly cute is this?! I saw this on a sale rack reduced from £7 to £4 and I just had to have it! I love the reindeer print on it and the colours go so well together. Very cosy and christmassy! Even my mum loved it! So much that she bought one for herself too! They've got lots of other patterns of these at full price which also look lovely and cosy! 

Image

 

Hat £3

And finally, I picked up this cute little hat! I really liked the colours of this hat and I've got a similar one is plain cream colour which I wear all the time so I know I will definitely get wear out of this. I'm really loving hats just now! They are so good for bad hair days, of which I have many! 

What have you been buying in Primark lately? Leave me links to your blog below :) 

Katie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS