Pages

Life Lately | I'm back!

Sunday 2 July 2017

Well hello, long time no blog. Actually very long time, no blog.
So what have I been doing for the last 16 months?
Well mostly working and wedding planning and sleeping off stress at weekends!
My job is pretty full on and coupled with wedding planning, I had no time to do the things I used to enjoy.
But I'm back now and ready to give this blog my attention again!
So here is a little round up of what has happened since my last post in May 2016!

In September 2016, we lost our beautiful cat Smudge after a short illness. We are still not 100% sure what happened but we suspect it was a brain tumour. I couldn't bear the thought of him undergoing a post mortem so we'll never be 100% sure. After 13 years of purrs and cuddles, it broke my heart to lose him. I'm ready to get another cat now but we are waiting until we have bought our own place (we live on a busy main road just now so I would be too scared to let a cat out!)

Over the last 14 months, I've been on a fitness & diet campaign (known at the time as the wedding shred!) I've actually got really into my running and I'm planning to start running in proper organised events soon. I joined slimming world and lost a total of 3 stone from March 2016 to May 2017. My diet has been pretty poor since but I've managed to maintain my weight! I'll write a proper post about this soon!
Easter weekend was very busy! My hen do was on Easter Saturday. You might not be able to tell from this photo but I was so unwell all weekend. Long story for another post! On Easter Sunday, I finally got to see Ed Sheeran when he played the SSE Hydro in Glasgow. Best gig ever!
On 17th May, we headed to New York!

Oh, and on 20th May, we got married!

I'll do some posts on our wedding day and our time in New York and Mexico soon!
It's true what people say, it really is the best day of your life!

So that's pretty much all I've got to report from the last 14 months! Probably seems like I've not really been up to much ha ha!

But it's good to be back :)

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS