Pages

Another Primark Haul...

Monday 10 August 2015

Aloha! I've been let loose in Primark again!
This time I had some birthday money to spend and decided to get some new pieces to update my wardrobe a bit!
So here is what I've been buying!

Silky cami top - £8
I love this top! It feels lovely and it's a pretty pattern. I like to wear it with skinny jeans and a black cardigan (or blazer if I'm looking for something smarter!)

High waisted skinny jeans - £10
Talking of skinny jeans, I also picked up these! They are definitely the comfiest jeans I've had in a while, and they are super soft too!

Cream Jacket - £15
I picked this up for wearing to work. I've yet to wear it as it instantly got warmer after I bought it, but I'm sure I'll get plenty use out of it in the Autumn!

Black Jacket - £15
I've had this on a few times already as the material is a bit thinner than the one above! Again I bought this for wearing to work! It looks really nice with a black pencil skirt and a colourful blouse!

Nightdress - £4.50
Haha this was a bit of a novelty purchase! I needed some cooler PJ's for the warmer months and this fits the bill well!

PJ's - £8
How could I say no to these?! Reese's is my favourite chocolate product so I just had to have these!

So that's all my recent Primark purchases! I have to say they have some pretty awesome things in just now!
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS