Pages

TheSundayPost - 2nd August

Sunday 2 August 2015

Aloha! It's that time of the week again - Sunday Post time! 
Here is what I've been up to this week! 

1 - I nipped into Primark to buy 'a few new things for work'. £45 later and I had a full bag, including these amazing Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Pj's! I've been after short Pj's for ages as my bedroom is so hot! (I think it's because the hot water tank is in the cupboard through the wall). 
2 & 3 - I received my first muscle food order this week! So far I've really enjoyed everything! If you don't know who Muscle Food are, go check them out. They sell lean meats delivered to your door for amazing prices. Full blog post coming soon on this! 
4 - It was my mum's birthday on Wednesday, so this called for another Cuckoo's Bakery cake! This time a retro sweetie cupcake. It was delicious, as always! 
5 & 6 - Friday was my last day at my job, before I move on to my trainee accounts job tomorrow! This called for a gallon of cocktails at lunch, obviously. I also received some wonderful presents from my colleagues, which I am super grateful for!

1 - Just a picture of a Yankee Candle car jar. Obviously. 
2 - On Saturday, I finally got a keratin blow dry on my overpowering mane of hair! So far it's been amazing. My hair is silky smooth! 
3 - It wouldn't be me without instagramming some food! This was my peri peri chicken and stir fried noodles, made using my Muscle Food chicken breasts! Look how big they are! 
4 - This was part of my leaving present! My colleagues know me well!
5 & 6 - And finally, today I was attending an amazing blogger event in Glasgow, hosted by the amazing Charlotte at Colours & Carousels! I had a great time, full blog post to come! 

So now the Sunday dread has begun as I prepare to get ready for the working week again! Only this week, it's really Sunday nerves as I start something completely new tomorrow! Fingers crossed I settle in well! 
Have a wonderful week everyone! 
xxxx 









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS