Pages

TheSundayPost - 23rd August

Sunday 23 August 2015

Aloha! So another week has flown by and it's almost September. The countdown to Christmas will be starting soon! (X factor starts next weekend, that's usually a good indication of how close it is!) I just don't know where this year has gone!
Here is what I've been up to this week!
1 - I had a little shopping trip on Monday night which involved buying this cat car freshener from New Look. It's very me haha!
2 - We actually had a pretty decent week of weather! This is the church next door to my work where I have been sitting eating my lunch and catching some rays. It's such a lovely peaceful place to sit, and it beats eating at my desk!
3 - Can't believe this was my first frappuchino of the Summer! It was goooood!
4 - We finally booked flights for a little trip to Ireland! I'm super excited as I've never been before! We are flying into Dublin and hiring a car to travel round Galway, Limerick and Cork before heading back for a night or two in Dublin! Guinness factory here I come! 
5 - Saturday was spent with a trip to Ikea, then hanging around my mum's house waiting for Mikey to come off the golf course! Whilst I was there, Smudge decided to claim ownership of this Amazon box. He's a strange one. 
6 - I made tacos!! They were pretty damn good if I say so myself! Now if only I could teleport back to Mexico...

So that has been my week! Can you believe this post is actually going up before 10pm on a Sunday?! I'm off to bake some lemon and blueberry bread now. Have a lovely week! 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS