Pages

Beauty & Fashion | Birthday Wishlist

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Untitled #9

Hello! It's my birthday on Friday and I've been having a little look online for present ideas (and ideas for things I'd like to buy with any birthday money I get)! So here is a little birthday wishlist!

1 - Kate Spade Watch. I've been keeping an eye out for a nice watch lately. Because my rings are white gold, I want a silver face. This has been pretty difficult to find but this Kate Spade watch is pretty much exactly what I'm after!
2 - Spectrum Brushes. I've had my eye on these brushes forever. They are just so pretty!
3 - Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette. I've got a bit of a thing for eyeshadow at the moment and would love to add this to my collection.
4 - Mac Mineralise Skinfinish in Cheeky Bronze. This looks so pretty. Almost too pretty to use! After getting my make up done at the Mac studio in New York for my wedding, I've started lusting after more Mac products! I'll definitely be adding this to my collection as I'm desperate need of a new bronzer.
5 - Kate Spade Bag. I really need a new bag for work and I'm regretting not getting a Kate Spade whilst in New York. I'd like something like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS