Pages

Food | Topolabamba

Friday 6 May 2016

Aloha! Anyone that knows me at all knows that I absolutely LOVE Mexican food (& Drink), so when my other half mentioned he had walked past a Mexican restaurant in Glasgow that we hadn't yet tried, I had to go check it out!

Topolabamba is located at 89 Vincent Street in Glasgow City Centre, just a stones throw away from Central Station & the main shopping area. Their menu is a mix of classic Mexican dishes and street food (think Mexican tapas). The restaurant is really well decorated and had a great atmosphere (we visited on a busy bank holiday Monday!)

We opted for the express lunch menu. You pick one thing from each column for only £9.95 per person! Pretty good deal if you ask me! I didn't take pictures of all the food because I was so hungry and excited to eat it, but I went for Chicken Tinga Tacos, the Barbacoa Beef Quesadillas and the salt & chilli fries! Mikey had the Chorizo Taquitos, the Barbacoa Tortas (Which was huge btw!) and the rice!

And to drink? Well it had to be a beergarita! I've not found anywhere since being in Mexico that serves these so I was so excited to finally have them back in my life! If I closed my eyes, it was almost like being back at the beach, dipping my toes in the Caribbean sea (ahhh, bliss). 



We both absolutely loved our meal at Topolabama and we will definitely be back soon!
And Edinburgh people, don't worry, Topolabamba is opening an Edinburgh restaurant very, very soon!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS