Pages

TheSundayPost #11

Sunday 27 July 2014

Wow, this post is actually going up on time for a change!
Here is my weekly roundup of what I've been up to this week!

1- On Monday it was my 22nd Birthday!! My lovely friend bought me birthday cake M&M's and my favourite grape soda to celebrate the occasion!
2- On Tuesday I had my hair cut and coloured! I decided to brave some blond/gingery highlights and I have to say I'm loving them! 
3- On Wednesday I went out for Dinner with my boyfriend's mum as a birthday treat! This was the oreo sundae I had for dessert. It was yummy! 
4- Also on Wednesday, I bought a new car!! I went for the vauxhall Adam , exactly the same as the one in the picture. I pick it up on Tuesday morning! I'm excited but also sad to be saying goodbye to my trusty little Corsa! 
5- MMM toby carvery! 
6- My other half bought me a makeover and photoshoot day as a birthday treat! This was me after my makeover! I'll post photos from the shoot once I've viewed them on Wednesday! 

Hope you all had a lovely week, mine was rather eventful for a change! 
xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS