Pages

Favourite Things Tag

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Wow so it seems my last blog post was many moons ago, for which I am very sorry! Thank you for sticking around! I'm not going to lie, I found I was losing interest in my blog and it became more of a chore than an enjoyable past time. Expect to see some changes round here in the next few weeks as I change things up a bit! I hope you will enjoy my new content just as much! 
So I saw this tag on the lovely Smoking Peaches and thought it would be a good way for me to break back into blogging! So here are my favourite things below! 
The rules are 20 categories, 3 favourite things! 

The 20 Categories

1. Products

- Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel (obviously)
- Tresemme Colour Protect Shampoo & Conditioner
- Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara.

2. Foods
- Pollo ad Astra Pizza from PizzaExpress
- Sour Skittles
- Kraft's Cheesy Pasta (haha!)

3. Places
This one is very hard!
- New York
- Isle of Skye
- Alvor, Portugal

4. Things you miss
- Having my dinner cooked for me every night by my mum
- Having a dishwasher
- Being in New York

5. Things you do when you're bored
- Read through blog posts from other bloggers
- Play angry birds on my phone 
- Online shopping!

6. Things you enjoy when its sunny
- Ice Creams
- Relaxing in the garden with a glass of wine
- Barbeques at mum's house on a Friday night

7. Films
- The Lion King (will always be my favourite film!)
- The Great Gatsby
- Shrek

8. Songs
- Ed Sheeran, Lego House
- Runrig, Loch Lomond (Can you tell I'm Scottish?)
- David Guetta ft. Sia - Titanium 

9. Brands
- Ugg Australia
- Forever 21
- Juicy Couture

10. Outdoor things that you like
- Walking (more recently, hill walking)
- Visiting the Beach 
- Cycling

11. Events
- Weddings
- Christmas 
- Halloween (because it's my other half and I's anniversary)

12. Cartoons
- Family Guy
- American Dad
- The Simpsons

13. Buildings
- The Empire State Building
- Edinburgh Castle
- The Museum of Natural History
 
14. Anything in everyday life
- Rekorderlig Cider
- Afternoon naps on a rainy day
- Yankee Candles

15. Traits in any person, not just partners
- Honest
- Caring
- People who have manners (I can't stand impoliteness!)

16. Influences
- My Gaga (gran)
- My Mum
- My friends

17. Drinks
- Pepsi Max
- Mango & Raspberry Cider
- White Wine

18. Experiences
- Visiting New York 
- Getting into Uni and (slowly) making progress on my course
- Getting my first job and working there for 5 years

19. Things to Watch
- The US Office
- Nashville
- Game of Thrones (can you tell I like US TV shows?)

20. Youtubers
- The Saccone-Joly's
- Zoella
- xameliax

Feel free to copy and paste this over to your blog if you want to take part like I have done! Also if you are interested in food and drink, go check out my other half's blog Whiskybeercigarbeginner and give him a little follow to get him started in the blogging world! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS