Pages

Life Lately

Sunday 5 April 2015

Aloha & Happy Easter! I am back after a long month break from blogging. It wasn't intentional, just life and uni got in the way, and I've had no time to write any posts! 
So, I thought it would be good to do a little post about what's been going on lately since there have been no Sunday posts or anything!

I went blonde! Well kind of. It's blonde highlights but there's so many of them that I look very blonde when my hair is down! I was really unsure to begin with but I actually love it now!

There was a solar eclipse. I was working on the day of the eclipse but I managed to sneak this photo whilst hanging out my office window haha!

My beautiful baby niece was born on the 29th March! I made up this little hamper for her arrival. It was so much fun to do and her parents loved it! Her name is Elsbeth for anyone wondering! 

My dissertation took over my life. And it also resulted in me getting a lovely cold! It is all done and submitted now so normality can resume. Well, until exams begin at the end of the month! Not long to go before I head out into the big bad world, no longer a student! :( 

So that is pretty much everything I have to report from March! Hopefully I won't have such a large blogging break again! I missed writing my posts! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS