Pages

FoodieFriday // Pinto Edinburgh

Friday 10 April 2015

Aloha! Today I've got a little post about a new Mexican restaurant which has opened up in Edinburgh, called Pinto. I absolutely love Mexican food and this place lived up to all my expectations! And want to know the best thing? It's really affordable! They do an amazing deal where you get any meal, with 2 margaritas or 2 bottled beers for just £10. Bargain or what? 
I had the Baracoa Beef Burrito which was so tasty! They manage to pack your choice of filling, rice, pinto beans, salsa (you choose the spice level), cheese and sour cream into this wrap! It is really filling and even better washed down with a few margaritas! 
I can definitely see me being a regular customer here! And if you don't live in Edinburgh don't worry! They have 3 branches in Glasgow too! 

If you decide you fancy a little tipple after your meal, you can head right across the road to a little bar called Heads & Tales. As you can see below, you can pick your gin, flavour and glass size and they make it into an amazing cocktail! 

I went for Caorunn Gin, Grape flavour and a Highball glass and this was the result! It was delicious! If you are looking for a good cocktail bar in Edinburgh, I highly recommend this place! 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS