Pages

TheSundayPost - 18th October

Sunday 18 October 2015


Aloha! I can't believe it's Sunday evening already! Where has this weekend gone?!
So here is what I've been up to this week.

1 - This picture sums up this week pretty well. I've been dreaming of better things most of this week, mostly wedding related. Things are slowly but surely coming along on the wedding front. We viewed another venue on Saturday, which I'm pretty enthusiastic about. Hopefully we will settle on a venue soon!

2 & 3 - This week we celebrated 11 years of happiness and purrs with my little furbaby Smudge. It's crazy to think it was so long ago that we took him home with us after he had been abandoned in a forest. To celebrate his 11th adoptiversary, I bought him his favourite food and special cat milk, and wrapped them up for him. Needless to say he's scoffed the lot now! 

4 - I just love Autumn time. The colours are just my favourite. And the fact I can get my layers and cosy boots out again makes me very happy. 

So that's about it for this week! Now it's time to get prepared for another work week. I'm pretty sure I'm in need of a week off now!
Have a fabulous week!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS