Pages

TheSundayPost - 25th October

Sunday 25 October 2015


Aloha! Don't you just love Someecards? There's always one that sums up exactly how you are feeling! Anyway, as usual here's my weekly post about what I've been up to this week!

1 - Work. You may know that I work in tax and our busiest time of year is coming up with the tax returns due by 31st January. I've got a week off coming up in 2 weeks time, so I'm trying to get as much done as possible just now, so I don't come back to an overflowing in tray! Of course, that means I have no time for anything fun right now. Sad times!

2 - Wedding planning. I wrote my first post on here this week about planning our wedding! We are still on the venue hunt. It was going okay until others started sticking their noses in and telling me what I can/can't do. So frustrating. On Friday I was so wound up by it all that I was genuinely contemplating booking 2 tickets to Mexico and getting married out there with no one present to tell me what to do! I'm sure it will all fall into place eventually...

3 - Dreaming. I am in desperate need of a holiday! I know, I've got a cheek but when we were students, we were off visiting new places about 3 or 4 times a year. Now it seems like we have no time to do anything. In saying that, we are going to Ireland in a few weeks. Mikey has lots of family there which we are going to visit, but for me it will be all new as I've never been before. Hello Guinness factory!

So that's about it for this week! Hope you all have a great week ahead, whatever you are up to!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS