Pages

Alternative Advent

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Aloha! As we are nearing that time of year again (where has this year gone?!), I thought I'd do a little post on the alternative advent calendars if chocolate is not for you, or if you fancy something different this year.
So here is my pick of the best alternative advent calendars!

Alternative Advent

If like me you are obsessed with scented candles, then this is the one for you. There are lots of different scented tea lights behind each door, as well as 4 votives in the new season fragrances (berry trifle, bundle up, cosy by the fire & winter glow). It is quite pricey, but surely worth it for any yankee candle lover.

Now this one doesn't actually have enough windows to begin opening on the 1st December, but it was so cool I had to include it! Featuring favourites like the comforter shower gel, butterbear, and cinders, this is one I'd love to get my hands on! 

English Tea Shop - £11.20
If you love a good brew then this is one for you. Each box contains a different christmas themed tea bag, including Gingerbread Man & Candy Cane.

Bomb Cosmetics - £24.99
I like this one, it has the look of a traditional advent calendar, but it contains little soaps and bath bombs. Bomb cosmetics are a really good brand too with lots of lovely different scents so I'd imagine this one will be a (christmas) cracker *bad-um-ch*

Benefit - £34.50
This is out of stock online but it might still be available in stores. Again it only covers 12 days, but when it contains products such as Porefessional, They're Real Mascara, and Lollitint, who could complain?!

Another beauty calendar, but containing 24 full sized cosmetics, this one is pretty good value! And revolution's cosmetics are always really good quality so you can't really go wrong.

L'Occitane - £39
Again, this one has sold out online, but it might still be available in stores. I really love this one. It is super cute and I love all the products you get in it. And you know they are going to be excellent quality, and smell amazing! 

So that is my pick of my favourite alternative advent calendars for this year! 
Have you purchased an alternative advent or will you be sticking to chocolate?
xxxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS