Pages

TheSundayPost - 29th November

Sunday 29 November 2015

Aloha! Wow it's the end of November already! I know I say this all the time, but I have no idea where this year has gone!
Here is what I've been up to this week!

1 - Drinking hot chocolate and scheduling posts! I'm going to be taking part in Blogmas this year so I've been super busy thinking up ideas for posts! This will be a huge challenge for me as I am not the most regular of bloggers and I find it hard to blog when I'm working full time too!
2 - I don't get paid until tomorrow so money has been pretty tight this week! Of course, that also meant I couldn't full embrace the Black Friday sales. I did manage to pick up a few things which Mikey kindly lent me the money for!
3 - I had been going on all week about really wanting a burrito from a local Mexican street food place called Pinto. (I blogged about it here.) Mikey surprised me on Friday night by bringing one home for me! It was soooo good!
4 - I bought allll the wedding magazines. I genuinely think I have an obsession with them. I have to buy one whenever a new issue comes out! I've been cutting out all the pictures I like and adding them to my scrapbook, which I'm going to blog about soon!

So that is about it for this week! I'm away to put up my Christmas tree now! I know it's not quite December yet, but there's nothing wrong with spreading some christmas cheer!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS