Pages

My charm bracelet story

Monday 30 November 2015

Aloha! Today I thought I'd do a little post about my charm bracelet, and what all the charms on it mean to me. My bracelet is probably my most prized piece of jewellery. It is a Links of London sweetie bracelet which I was given for my 18th Birthday by my parents.
My Charms:
A book - This was a gift from my mum's best friend. It was given to me at a time when I was starting a journalism degree and symbolised my love of writing. I never completed my journalism degree, eventually switching to do law, but I still love writing, doing so through this blog!
A cocktail glass - This was a gift from my auntie. Cocktails are my favourite things to drink, closely followed by Mexican beers!
18 - As the bracelet was bought for my 18th Birthday, my best friend bought me the number 18 charm to mark the occasion!
Pink Heart - This was a gift from my mum, because she loves me obv. 
Jukebox - This was from my granny. It symbolises my love for music. 
K - This one is self explanatory. The first initial of my first name. Because what's a charm bracelet without an initial charm!

xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS