Pages

Blogmas Day 3 | Christmas Tree 2015

Thursday 3 December 2015

Aloha! I put my Christmas tree up very early this year (29th November to be precise). This year I've gone for a red and gold theme, to match my bright red sofas, of course! 

I picked up these cute little tree decorations in Tesco the other day. They were on 3 for 2 as well, so I got all 3 for just £3!
They had loads of different ones too so it's definitely worth a look if you looking for new decorations!

And here is my tree in all it's glory!
The red berry lights were also from Tesco and were half price! (£7.50)
A lot of my decorations were given to me by my mum when I moved out a few years ago. 
Most of the baubles on the tree came from Tie Rack when I worked there 2 years ago. On the day the shop closed down for good we took all the Christmas decor home! Well an empty shop has no use for them!
Then there's the angel on the top. She has her own special story which I'm going to blog about on Saturday!
The red glitter star is currently hanging from the curtain rail above the tree. Last year I pinned it to our front door, but as we are in a different house this year, we can't do that so I've had to find it a new home!

I've got a couple of other bits and pieces I want to put up around the house but as yet I haven't found the time!

Have you put your tree up yet?

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. How festive!
    I love the decorations in tesco. We have loads of them.

    www.leenyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS