Pages

Blogmas Day 7 | My Favourite Christmas Songs

Monday 7 December 2015

Aloha! It's now officially acceptable to play Christmas music! Woohoo!
Today I thought I'd tell you what my top 5 Christmas songs are. I think I love all the stereotypical ones haha!


1. Fairytale of New York by The Pogues : This was recently voted the nations favourite Christmas song and I have to agree!
2. All I want for Christmas by Mariah Carey : Cheesy as it is, it's still a brilliant song. I love to have a sing song to this in the car on my way to work. I'm sure the other drivers think I'm mental.
3. Jingle Bells by Frank Sinatra : "I love those j.i.n.g.l.e bells." A great classic. Gotta love Frank Sinatra's Christmas album!
4. Let it Snow! by Dean Martin : Oh the weather outside is frightful! If you live in Scotland, you will agree. I can always be caught humming away to this one when I see the slightest flake of snow, even though I'm not a massive fan of snow (when I have to drive in it)!
5. Walking in the air by Aled Jones : Not one of the obvious choices but this song reminds me of the film The Snowman which I used to watch on Christmas Eve every single year as a little girl. It also reminds me of the Irn Bru advert but that's another matter! Haha! 

What are your favourite christmas songs?
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS