Pages

What I Got For Christmas 2015

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Aloha! I did one of these posts last year and I know lots of people enjoyed reading it so I thought I would do another this year. I am super nosy and love reading these posts too! Lots of people feel the need to write a disclaimer about how they are not bragging about what they got, blah blah blah, and of course I'm not either. If you don't like this type of post, don't read any further!

So without further a do, here is what I got for Christmas!

Weekend Bag - This was a gift from my auntie. I went Christmas shopping with her one Saturday and we were both admiring this bag in Primark as we thought it looked very Ted Baker-esq. She went back and bought me it the next day. I'm always carrying huge amounts of stuff around so I'll definitely get lots of use out of this!

Yankee Candle Votive Set - If you read my blog regularly you will know I love scented candles, particularly Yankee Candles. This gift set was a gift from my friend. They all smell amazing!

Wedding Day Money Jar - My mum bought me this cute money jar for saving for our wedding! I've been saving £2 coins and £5 notes in an old yankee candle jar for a while now so I'm going to transfer them over to this jar!

Bodum Stand Mixer - This present made me super excited! I've been looking at stand mixers for ages now but I've never had any spare cash to get one! Mikey did a bit of research and found this Bodum mixer had great reviews. It also goes with our coffee bean grinder we bought recently! I am so excited to get baking with this!

Tartan Apron - This was also a gift from Mikey. He got it from Marks & Spencer. Another thing I was in desperate need of as I'm always splattering food all over my clothes when cooking/baking!

Cake Tins - My mum bought me these cute cake tins (there's 2 smaller tins inside the big one). I only had one cake tin previously and whenever it was full, I had to use my ugly tupperware boxes! I will get lots of use out of these pretty new ones!

Now on to the clothing presents...

Tan zip front jumper - My mum got me this lovely jumper from New Look. Another thing I will definitely get lots of use from. 

Ralph Lauren zip up cardigan - My dad recently went to Florida where he bought some of our Christmas gifts. I had shown him pictures of a few zip up cardigans I liked and this is the one he chose. He did very well! I love it!

Black Leggings - Another gift my mum picked up in New Look. I desperately needed new black leggings and these are perfect!

Bailey Button Ugg Boots - I know lots of people don't like Ugg boots, but personally I love them. They are so comfy and keep my toes cosy in winter! My dad got me these in Florida as the ones I have are 3 years old now and are getting a bit tired! I'm too scared to wear these though in case they get wet ha ha! 

Fleecy Pyjamas - It's not Christmas if you don't receive some cosy PJ's. And as I'm a big leopard print fan, these are a winner in my books! These were another gift from my mum, and she bought them in Primark!


Snow Fairy - My mum had actually bought this when I was out with her a few weekends ago but pretended it was for a girl at her work. Sneaky! This is my all time favourite lush product. I've been buying it every year for the last 10 years! I have 2 big bottles of it now so hopefully that will keep me going until next Christmas!

Fabulous Favourites Retro Sweets Jar - This was another gift from my mum. I absolutely love retro sweets! This should keep me going for a while! It has lots of drumstick lollies, refreshers bars, love hearts, fizzers etc.

Thorntons 'The Snowman" Chocolate - This was a gift from Mikey. White chocolate is my favourite and I love The Snowman! It is almost too cute to eat!

Cat Socks - I got quite a few pairs of cat themed socks but these 2 were only pairs I hadn't already worn when I took these photos! I absolutely love cat socks and it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't get a few pairs in my stocking! These particular pairs were from New Look! 

So that was what I got for Christmas this year! I hope you've enjoyed being nosy and reading this post! I feel very lucky to have received such fabulous, thoughtful gifts this year!
xxxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS