Pages

Blogmas Day 22 | Christmas Throwback

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Aloha! Recently I was looking through some old photos and found some old Christmas photos which I thought would make a good throwback post!

Christmas 1994
Interesting choice of outfit here. No idea why I'm wearing a beret.
Incase you hadn't guessed, I got a toy car for Christmas that year. 

Christmas 2004.
I know, there's a 10 year gap between photos but I really love this one. This is my Gaga with all her Grandchildren! This was when boys all had long hair too, clearly!

Christmas 2010. 
This was the year that we had freak snow! It was so deep it came up over my knees!

Christmas 2012.
Haha, this photo makes me laugh so much! I decided to get Smudge a Christmas coat. He wasn't very impressed!

I've got a big gap in photos since 2012! I'll have to change that this year!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS