Pages

Primark Haul :)

Friday 11 April 2014

Whoops, I went to Primark again!
I've recently had a lot of time off work as there's been no overtime. I've been going to meet my boyfriend for lunch some days, and his office is near a Primark so it's been hard to resist going in!
So here is the stuff I've picked up this week!
Grey flats £5
It's starting to get warmer and the ugg boots are about to retire for another year so I thought I better get some new flat shoes to avoid being that girl who's still wearing boots in the middle of May! 

Pink flower hair tie £1.50
I thought this was so cute! I think I'm going to use it to jazz up my hair when it's in a bun.

Pack of Scrunchies £1
White crystal belt £3
Remember when everyone wore their hair in scrunchie, then it became a bit Vicky Pollard? I need something to keep my hair back when I'm exercising and the hair elastics just weren't cutting it so I'm hoping these will work. Also I've had my eye on this sparkly belt for ages and I finally bought it. It looks like it cost so much more than £3! Can't wait to use this! 

Black Baseball style tee £4
I've seen this tee on so many bloggers and I just love it! I bought this a few sizes bigger than I would normally buy coz I want it to be baggy. It looks really nice on! 

Pink Leopard Shorts £3
I am not normally a shorts person because I hate my thighs but there are surprisingly flattering. I bought these for my holiday just so I had something to wear during the day, to go to the beach, pool etc. I might get a few different patterns and colours of these since I like them on. 

White swirl print kaftan £8
This kaftan is gorgeous! It is so flattering with the drawstring waist! I can't wait for my holiday now so I can wear this! It comes in coral and black too. I think I might get another colour! 

Yellow Baseball style tee £4
Because I loved the black version so much I bought this yellow one too! I've always thought yellow really suits me as I have such dark eyes and hair! I wore this top yesterday and it felt nice and fresh for a lovely spring day! 

So that's my little Primark haul from this week! What have you been buying from Primark lately? I'd love to see your haul's so leave links to your blog in the comment box below! 
Also don't forget to enter my giveaway where you can win a selection of goodies from Primark and Lush! http://fashioncatz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/lush-and-primark-giveaway.html
Good luck! :)
xxx

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS