Pages

Huge Spring/Summer Haul

Monday 21 April 2014

Hey, hope you've all had a lovely Easter weekend!
Today I've got a massive spring/summer haul for you all! As you may have heard me mention, I'm off on holiday very soon (26 days to be precise!), so I've been shopping like mad for new summer clothes!
On Friday, I went through to Glasgow with my mum for a little bank holiday day trip! This is what I picked up!


Turquoise Aztec Maxi Dress- £12.95 from Forever 21
Printed Maxi Skirt- £1 from Primark
Plain Orange Maxi Skirt- £5 from Primark

I fell in love with this maxi dress and I just had to have it! It's just something about the colour! Also you read correctly, the patterned maxi skirt was only £1! It's in pastel colours and looks really cute with a plain vest tucked into it! I'm on the hunt for a top match the orange skirt. I've seen one I love in Primark but they don't have it in my size just now! :(

Sandals- £10 from Primark

I've been looking for some wedges for ageeees! I found these bargains on friday! They are soooo comfy! The platform from makes them feel like wearing flats without compromising on the added height (which I really need!)

Baseball top- £14.99 from New Look
Jeggings- £19.99 from New Look

I had some vouchers for New Look so I grabbed these lovely items! I've really embraced the baseball top look and I have to say, I love it! This one is really summer with the palm tree print and it's a really flattering fit! 
I love the acid wash jeans look but I'm not sure it would look good on me. These jeggings are slightly acid wash which I love! They only had my size in these so it was obviously meant to be! 

Ralph Lauren Flip Flops- £14.99 from TK Maxx

I love these! They are actually kids flip flops (benefits of having tiny feet)! 

Wedge Flip Flops- £6 from Sainsbury's

I think I've bought too many flip flops but I had to get these! My mum had a similar pair last year and they were great! As you can see I've already had them on! They go great with almost everything! 

White Skinny Jeans- £16 from Sainsbury's
Bird Print Scarf- £6 from Sainsbury's

I've seen so many people wearing white skinny's this spring but I've never found a pair I liked until now! These are the perfect fit! They make my legs look nice and slim (which they definitely aren't). Also they make them in short, regular and long leg length! Good job Sainsbo's! 
And how cute is this bird print scarf! I'm loving anything bird print just now, even though it totally conflicts with my cat print obsession! 
If you like any of my Sainsbury's purchases, if you hurry to your local store today, they've got 25% off all clothing, shoes and accessories! (ends today)

Pink Polka Dot Bikini- £12 from Asda
Coral Stripy Bikini- £12 from Primark
Plain Black Bikini- £5.50 from Asda
Leopard Print Bikini- £15 from ASOS

Okay, so I have the worst time ever trying to find bikinis to fit because I'm bigger than a DD bust! I usually have to buy size 20 tops and size 12 bottoms! Thankfully, shops are starting to provide for us busty girls! Of course there are shops like bravissimo who have been selling bikinis in bra sizes for years, but at 40 odd pounds a bikini, I realistically can't afford them! 
I'm also loving the fact that high waisted bikini bottoms are in fashion this year! I dread getting my flabby tummy out on the beach, but these work kind of like control pants! It's great! 
If you are like me and you struggle to find bikinis in sizes that fit, I recommend the following shops:
1. Asda
2. Primark (limited range of bigger bust bikini's)
3. ASOS (go up a back size though, if your a 34 inch back, you will need a 36)
4. New Look (Kelly brook range does limited range in bigger sizes)

Leopard Print Maxi Skirt- £5 from Boohoo.com
Leopard Print Jumpsuit- £4.95 from Chiara Fashion

I didn't get these on my shopping spree on Friday, but they were such bargains, they are worth showing! I'm not usually a jumpsuit person but this one is really cute and at only £4.95 I couldn't say no! 

If you've made it to the end of this blog post, then you deserve a gold medal! Hope you've enjoyed seeing my entire suitcase worth of holiday clothes! Are you going anywhere nice on holiday this year? I'd love to see your latest purchases, leave me a link to your blog in the comments box! :) 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS