Pages

Easter Cheer!

Thursday 17 April 2014

Hello everyone! Hope you've all had a lovely week!
So for most people (except me), It's a long weekend coming up! Because I'm so lovely, I've made a hugeee batch of these cute easter crispy cakes to take to mine and my other half's work tomorrow!
These are sooo easy and cheap to make! All you need is some cereal (any kind works but I've used shreddies for the bird nest look), cooking chocolate (85p in Tesco), Mini eggs (£1 a bag in Tesco) and these little easter chicks (Only £1 for 12). 
I just melted the chocolate in the microwave for 1 and a half minutes, then mixed the cereal into the bowl and spooned into the cupcake cases, then decorated. Literally takes about 10 minutes to do! 
Let me know if you have any other cool easter cake recipes! :) And if I don't manage to post again until Monday, Have an awesome Easter weekend! :D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS