Pages

Well I know this little chapel, on the boulevard...

Thursday 26 June 2014

Untitled #4




Vintage dress, £50 / Adrianna Papell shift dress, £170 / Coast mini dress, £135 / Coast wrap dress, £65 / Wallis shift dress, £38

So wedding season is upon us once again, and for a change I've got an invite to one! I'm currently on the hunt for a pretty dress to wear! The wedding we are going to isn't until september and it's wayyyy up on an island in the highlands of Scotland so I need something that will also keep me warm (and keep the famous scottish midges at bay). I'm really drawn to floral prints just now, and these 2 floral dresses are absolute bargains. However I can see me opting for the more formal looking, lacy, chiffon style dresses as I think they might be slightly more suited to the occassion (it's a rather posh wedding). 

Are you going to a wedding this year? What are you planning on wearing? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS