Pages

TheSundayPost

Sunday 26 October 2014

Hey everyone,
Now that I no longer work weekends, this post is so much easier to get up on time! I totally forgot I hadn't updated you all on my change of job! I quit sainsburys in August after getting an extension to my contract in the office I was working in over summer. I've just found out this week that I'm getting a further extension to May 2015! That takes me right up to graduation! Woohoo!
Anyway, what else have I been up to this week?
- Work. I now work Mon, Wed & Fri 9-5. The hours suit much better and give me more time to relax, especially at weekends!
-Uni. Next week is deadline week for 2 of my modules so I've been trying to work on my coursework. I'm awful at time management though. I do nothing until the deadline is upon me and then I'm stressed and doing all nighters to get finished on time!
Banana bread baking! I made another batch of this yesterday. It's such a yummy treat. You can find my recipe for it HERE

Last night I had a craving for an old school ice cream van style ice cream! So obviously the other half got sent to the shops to buy me the ingredients! This was totally worth the diet sacrilege! 

Speaking of diets, the ice cream seems to have done something useful! I'd hit a wall with the diet this week and wasn't losing anything! Then this morning, I'd dropped almost 2 pounds! Woohoo! We'll see if I manage to keep it off until WeighIn Wednesday, since it's Sunday dinner at Mum's tonight (and there is more ice cream on the menu!) 
Have a fabulous week everyone! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS