Pages

New Yankee Candles

Monday 6 April 2015

Aloha! The start of April saw the launch of 5 new Yankee Candle scents! Of course, I had to rush out and buy them to try as soon as they hit my local store! I only got the tarts of course, because 5 large jars would be a bit excessive!
Wild Sea Grass - This one is difficult to describe but Yankee say it smells of grass and sand! It is a lovely fresh scent for summer!
Beach Holiday - This one I love! It smells like fabric softener and the seaside! I love it! 
Pain au Raisin - This one is the first in the new cafe culture range. It smells like cinnamon, vanilla and a little bit of rum! Haha! 
Tarte Tatin - This one is also gorgeous. Smells just like apple strudel! Yummy! 
Cappuccino Truffle - This is probably my favourite one! It smells like coffee and chocolate, my 2 favourite things!! I'm actually burning this one as I write this and it's filled my front room with a lovely chocolately goodness! Yum! 

If you haven't tried these yet, you definitely need to! 
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS