Pages

Yankee Candle // Out of Africa

Sunday 28 June 2015

Aloha! The start of July brings a new Yankee Candle collection, which is always an exciting time for me. I managed to get my hands on the new collection a little early, so I thought I'd do a little post so people can see what's coming! 
The new collection is called Out of Africa and features four new scents: 
Egyptian musk: with hints of vanilla bean, cedar wood and musk.
Kilimanjaro stars: cool mint & patchouli. This is a calming fragrance, smells a little bit like Lynx deodorant to me but I love the name of it! 
Serengeti sunset: lotus flower, Amber, fruit & citrus. I don't like to diss Yankee, but I had this in my burner last night and I didn't think it gave off a very strong scent. I did have a bit of hayfever though so maybe my nose was blocked! 
Madagascan orchid: floral notes of African orchid. I love the smell of this one. 

These should all be available in store from 1st July but many stores have already put their stock out! There are also some new melt warmers and votive holders coming with this collection, including a votive holder with zebras on it! 
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS