Pages

TheSundayPost - 10th January 2016

Sunday 10 January 2016

Aloha! Wow, it's the 10th January already!
This post is a little late going up this week. It's been a crazy busy week, unfortunately containing nothing fun!
Here is what I've been up to!


On Tuesday I went back to work after a lovely Christmas break! Monday was the all important extra Scottish bank holiday so I spent it wisely (sale shopping!) Work has been crazy this week as I've now got only 3 weeks to get all my client's tax returns complete and submitted. It's gonna be a long haul!

On Friday night we saw our first proper snow of the winter! It was totally unexpected!
Mikey was out so I spent the night in my cosy PJ's, eating chocolate and colour coding my work to-do list. Wild!

On Saturday we went for a little walk as I had not been feeling too great in the morning (probably the chocolate!) I took this picture looking over from our street to Bathgate town centre. It wasn't until I looked twice that I noticed the swan in the bottom right of the picture! It was doing a good job of blending in with the snow! We stopped for a coffee on our way back, and bought some tasty treats from the butcher (including some Stornoway black pudding, which is apparently now a super food!)

Sorry there wasn't very many posts from me this week.
You can see what I got in my blogger secret santa HERE
Things are likely to be quite quiet here throughout the month of January, as work is expected to be manic. I do have some posts scheduled for next week though so hopefully I'll manage to blog at least once a week!
Have a great week!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS