Pages

TheSundayPost | 3rd January 2016

Sunday 3 January 2016

Aloha! Welcome to my first Sunday Post of 2016!
You might have noticed that my blog has had a little makeover to freshen it up for the new year!
This week has been quite busy as my uncle and cousin were here from Norwich so we've been out and about a lot more than usual! Here's what we've been up to!
1 & 2 - We went into Edinburgh and spent a day wandering around the winter wonderland! I finally got a shot on the big wheel and the star flyer! Just as well I'm not scared of heights! Afterwards, we went to Tony Macaroni for lunch. It's well worth a visit! I had shared a Hawaiian pizza and a spaghetti carbonara with my mum and it was delicious!

3 - We had a day's shopping in Livingston where I managed to get my hands on the first of many bags of mini eggs! These are my weakness at this time of year. I could eat them all day!

4 - I baked some yummy salted caramel and peanut butter brownies. It was a test run for my stand mixer, which I have to say, performed very well! I'll share the recipe on here soon!

5 - I got me some new bed sheets for the new year! I had some vouchers for Primark for Christmas (haul coming soon), and decided I needed to get some fresh bedding. This tartan duvet cover set was only £13 for a king size set and it goes really well with my bedroom theme!

6 - The new year has begun! We didn't do anything this hogmanay, except sit in, have a nice meal, and enjoy some alcoholic beverages! Someone was setting off these fireworks in the park opposite our house as the clock struck 12! 

7 - Smudge was my first footer (kind of). Because face-timing a cat is normal.

8 - I met my auntie's new puppy! He's a cross between a Chinese puffball and a shitzu and he is just adorable! His name is Frankie because he arrived at my auntie's house right in the middle of Storm Frank! I need one!

So that has been about it for this week! 

Here's some posts you might have missed this week:

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS