Pages

Blogger Secret Santa 2015

Friday 8 January 2016

Aloha! Last year I took part in a blogger secret santa run by the lovely Char at T-rexes & Tiaras and it was great fun. So of course, when I saw on twitter that she was running one again this year, I just had to sign up!
My secret santa was from Jenna Louise who blogs over at Floral-etiquette! Here is what she picked for me!


Cat Apron!! If you read my baking wishlist post before Christmas you'll know I was really wanting this! Baking has been so much more fun with this in my life!

Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites. I hadn't tried these American chocolates before! They are really tasty! Peanut butter chocolates are my favourites!

I do enjoy a secret santa! It's a fun challenge to find an amazing gift for someone, especially when it's someone you don't know. You also get to stalk their twitter and blog for ideas! Ha ha! 

Thanks so much to Jemma Louise for my lovely gift, and also to Char for organising again this year!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS