Pages

Primark Haul- September!

Monday 9 September 2013

I know everyone gets excited over a little Primark Haul so yesterday my lovely other half donated some money to my fashion fund so I could go and have a little spend-a-thon in Primark! 

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="650"]Image Boots- £25[/caption]

The first item to hit my basket was these lovely "riding boots." During Autumn/Winter, I live in comfy boots and since I don't like wearing my uggs in the rain, I'm always on the hunt for some nice leather effect boots. Riding style boots are very on trend at the moment! However the only thing I would say is that at £25, they are a little expensive for Primark! Hopefully they will be worth it though! 

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="650"]Image Both Dresses- £5[/caption]

I'm sure you are all aware, but Primark do a great range of £5 dresses and for Autumn/Winter they are making ones with longer sleeves! They didn't have many options in these yet but I'm sure as time goes on they will get more patterns and colours in! I loved the spotty burgundy colour dress! Burgundy is definitely going to be a major colour in my wardrobe this winter! And I can't wait to wear the black one with some chunky knitted tights as the weather gets colder! 

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="650"]Image Cami Dress- £3
3 Pack Socks- £1 (SALE)
Chunky Slouch Hat- £2[/caption]

And finally, I picked up these winter essentials! I own soo many colours of these Cami Dresses! This is the latest colour to hit the shelves and also fits with my colour scheme for winter! I love to wear these with printed leggings or jeans and a chunky jumper on top! The socks were reduced to just £1. I'm obsessed with buying socks just now so obviously I couldn't resist this bargain! And you can never have too many socks, especially in Scotland when your feet are cold 99% of the time!! It is still a wee bit warm to wear my hat just now but I would probably not be able to find it if i went back when it got colder so I just grabbed it now! It's a slightly slouchy hat with a big pom pom on the end! So cute! 

So that's all I picked up yesterday! What have you been buying in Primark recently? What items are you looking forward to wearing this Autumn/Winter!? 

:)

 

 

2 comments:

  1. The £5 dresses come in a longer sleeve version? Brilliant! I must get to Primark ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] to have it! I wore it to my first day back at uni yesterday with the burgundy cami dress from my Primark Haul- September post, and plain black […]

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS