Pages

Just a little haul...

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Don't you just love it when your student loan appears in your bank? Well i do, because that only means one thing! Shopping!

So here is the items I've picked up this week!

Image

 

Top- River Island £22

Okay so this top is waaay too expensive for what it is but I just fell in love with it and I had to have it! I wore it to my first day back at uni yesterday with the burgundy cami dress from my Primark Haul- September post, and plain black leggings. 

I've not got a photo of my next purchase (because they are in the wash right now!) but I got these black leggings from M&S. I don't usually buy things from M&S but i have to say, their new A/W collection is really good! These leggings were £15 which is more than i usually pay but I've had them on about 5 times and they still look as good as they did when i bought them! 

Image

 

Leggings- Next (Outlet store) £11

I really like wearing pattern trousers and leggings and this must be one of the only patterns I didn't already have! I thought these were really nice, I'm looking forward to wearing them with a plain black cami and a coloured cardigan. The only problem I've found with them is that they sit on the hips, whereas I prefer my leggings pulled up Simon Cowell style! I still really like them though so I'm keeping them! 

Image

 

Jumper- Primark £3 (BARGAIN!) 

I picked up this jumper thinking it was £8 (it was on a full price rail), but when I got to the till it scanned at £3 so I was delighted! I really like sparkly jumpers and as this one has silver lurex thread in it I had to have it. I'm secretly happy Autumn is here cause I can get all my sequin jumpers back out again!! 

Image

Hoody- £14.98 Ebay (Here)

I've been wanting this hoody for a year now and I finally bought it! I just love the massive, leopard print hood! It's really cosy and looks great with leggings and ugg boots on those chilly afternoons! I can see me living in this when I'm stuck in the library in the winter! 

So that is all I've purchased so far! What is your favourite item? How would you wear these? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS